Here are couple of tips to keep you going:
- First you need to set goals for yourself so that you get the feeling of accomplishment. This is important so that you do not feel frustrated. Set your goals like sending the email to a particular person in the company you aim to get yourself an interview and so on. Setting your goals will enable you to cross the bridge smoothly.
- Next is that you will do a quick clean up of what you have got online. It is important that you are seen in the right light.
- Have your achievements and recommendations in place and share the links in your Emails and Resumes. Maintain your Online Portfolio and remember to update it.
- Network with right people. There is no harm in being transparent and letting the right people know you are looking around.
- Join Online Communities and actively participate in discussion.
- There is no harm in asking on why you are not suitable for a job post an interview has taken place.
- While you search for your Job have a little hobby going on. Do not neglect your free time as this will cause you to worry. This will further lead you to get into a negative mindset. With the result you will be in a stress mode all the time.
Getting A Freelance Writing Job
How To Market Your Freelance Services