Acupressure is an ancient science that has come down through the ages. It is the method of putting pressure onto the critical points on your body that infuse energy and vitality onto your various organs and into your system.
How to pressure your points:
- Use the tip of the middle finger or the knuckle of the same finger.
- Pressure the points suggested. Not too hard not too less either.
- Do not pierce or use anything else for the pressure.
Acupressure point is situated at the side of your eyes. This is on the
outer side which is near the temple of your head. It is midway between
the outer end of your eyes and your temple.
- The second Acupressure point is in the middle of your eyebrow bone.
- The third Acupressure point is on the sides of your nose the part which is near your inner side of your eyes.
fourth Acupressure point is below your eyes in the center. This would
be vertically below the same pressure point which is mentioned in the
above second bullet point.
To know About Online Earning And Lifestyle on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/aboutonlineearningandlifestyle